Wednesday, October 27, 2010

black and blue


Today I felt like doing the whole white, black, grey thing apparently. By the way, why can't I spell grey the way I want to without computers always saying it's wrong? I also decided to go with the whole comfy thing the past couple of days as well. Cute and comfy is always a plus.


The dress is one that I made a few years ago. You can't really see it, but it;s cream and has about a four inch wide strip of crocheted lace that drapes in the front and makes the "sleeves" or straps. It's way cute. I've had a ton of compliments on it.
The boots are black Blowfish Falls.
The tights are just solid black gap tights.
The cardigan is a really versatile cardigan I got from Anthropologie. It is grey knit and can button up half the front and the back. It can be worn cape/cardiganish like I am wearing it, like a haltar, or like a scarf. It also has a tie. I just decided to sinch the ties in and tighten them on each side instead of together.


Yestderday I didn't feel much like posting. I don't remember what my deal was, but on well. I had Bert take the pictures for me yesterday. Unfortunately the lighting is bad in the shots and I didnt' feel like figuring out the right settings either. Apparently I was way lazy yesterday.


The outfit was kind of a repeat of Saturday's, just with a different dress. I had an interview that morning and wore the pants with a different shirt and jacket, so it was an easy change. I also opened shipment at work, which meant something comfy and that I didn't care about getting dirty.


The dress is a forever 21 dress that I used to wear to bed allll the time.
The pants are my gap black stretchy pants with the zippers in the back.
The cardigan is my gap boyfriend cardigan with the three pockets.
The shoes are black satin gao flats from oh so long ago.

No comments: