Tuesday, November 2, 2010

down the rabbit hole


So maybe I have disappeared for the past few days. At least I was having fun right? So this is the outfit for yesterday.

Dress is Gap kids. They had one at Banana Republic for 98 bucks that looked just like this one that I got for 6.97 with an additional 30% off. How could I not get it. It's way cute.
Hat is one I made. It's just like the cream one from last weekend, just black of course.
Cardigan is a black half sleeve Gap one.
Legging pants are grey Gap ones.
Flats are my black satin Gap ones.


Sunday I wore a Gap cotton dress. It has pockets. So cool.
Gap hemp belt.
Blowfish Falls boots in whiskey.


My Halloween costume was Alice. I have strangely never been Alice before. I have always loved those books. When I was little on vacation my mom would read them to me because I loved them even though she hated them. I think she's coming around a bit though.

Dress is one that I made years ago out of an old linen skirt. I love this dress and it is thrashed. I might have to make a remake out of my remake. It also has pockets... which I love of course.
Apron I made on Saturday. Way simple.
Gap cream lace tights.
black ribbon in hair. I think it came from some gift I got a few years ago.
Blowfish Sugar maryjanes in whiskey.


Saturday was a big work day for me because for some reason I told somebody I would cover their shift after I worked a shift. Fine for a normal day, but the Halloween Saturday? I wasn't too quick on that one.

Black Gap dress and red plaid flannel shirt.
Red belt with flowers claimed from an old roommate.
Black Justin boots given to me by my sister who can no longer fit into them.


Friday was a shipment day at work so I had to work with that and the dress.

Navy blue Gap jumper with pockets.
Maroon double layer Gap men's henley remade to fit me.
Black ribbon in hair.
Blowfish Falls boots in whiskey.


I wasn't scheduled to work on Thursday, so I just threw anything on... then I said I would cover for someone that was sick. I'm just that nice. My only day off huh?

Dress is an Urban Outfitters dress I got living in Dallas. It was my first dress that I got for myself. Sad that it was only five years ago and now look at me.
Here are the grey legging pants again, as well as my black satin flats.

No comments: