Saturday, October 23, 2010

three two one


So I may have been busy, so here are the past three days all at once. On Thursday I went to Salt Lake and hung out with my Joe friend. We wandered down town and then went to a bar and had some delicious food. He took a few pictures of me when we were wandering around. There was one little spot in the sidewalk with a single rose. He had to get a shot of that.


I was wearing a cream dress that I made from my own little head and dress form. I have too much fun just draping sometimes.
The jacket is a navy Gap military jacket.
The tights are my blue polka dot Gap tights.
The shoes are brown Steve Madden tuxxedo shoes.
The hat is one that I crocheted. I like that it's kind of 20's.


Friday night I went to see the wonderful and amazing Jonsi with my dear friend Dave. We decided that we are apparently Friday friends... cause that's when we hang out. These are a couple of pictures I took on my phone while I was there. The show was truly amazing. The crowd was silent when they needed to be. The sound was perfect. They energy was great.


I'm five feet tall. So we were like 10 feet from the front, but this cluster of people over six feet tall was standing right in front of us. It was hard to see, but I could usually get around their shoulders. About four songs from the end one of them walked off and my friends shoved me up there. Front row. He kept walking over right in front of me, and when he was playing the keyboard it was right in front of me as well. Pretty much awesome.


This is what I wore yesterday. I did change out of the dress and into a tshirt for the concert though. It was all hot and sticky in there and cold outside. A dress and sweater with jeans wouldn't do.
The dress is an old Gap one.
The sweater and shoes are Gap as well.
The jeans are Refuge. They're cheap and they fit. Woot.


Now this is today. It's an inside kind of day. The pants are stretchy black legging pant things from the Gap with little zippers in the back and seams along the front and back. If I wasn't wearing dresses every day I'd probably be wearing these right now.
The dress is one I got from Urban Otfitters a long time ago. No shoes are required today... because I'm a bum.

2 comments:

Dane Larsen said...

so nice that you've been bloggering lately

Kess said...

for you brother. For you.