Monday, October 25, 2010

let it flow


So I stayed up late on Saturday playing with my Nickfriend and didn't feel motivated to blog on Sunday, so now it is Monday and I'm blogging for today and yesterday.
The dress on Sunday was a Gap one as usual.
The take underneath was a blue Banana Republic one.
The shoes were brown leather heels. I don't remember the brand.
Like I said, it was a lazy day. I went to church, took a nap, and talked to friends online, yadda yadda.


Today I took a nap after I ate almost an entire thing of dippies... Those are a thing of rolls dipped in butter then cinnamon and sugar and then cooked. Mmmm. During my nap I must have had wonderfully creative dreams because I woke up feeling like I could create anything in the world. The juices are flowing. I hope they don't disappear anytime soon. I have projects to do, and I like it when I feel like this. Anyway, I finished the dippies and told Becca of my weekend disasters and adventures then went off to eat white chili and cookies. Pretty much a good day.

The dress is one that I got years ago at this little place called the Flower Basket.
The jeans are Refuge ones again, and the shoes are my Tuxxedo shoes again.

1 comment:

S said...

I can't believe they painted the old Flower Basket house ORANGE (I saw a picture online)!!! It looks SO bad! You, on the other hand, look fabulous.