Friday, April 27, 2007

Wrong and a little creeped

So I was wrong about who the "stalker" is. I thought I recognized him from the ward function, but apparently it is just from..... around.

Last night I went out with an old friend of mine. He's a great guy and one of the friends I used to hang out with in high school pretty much every weekend. Anyway, right before we left a friend of mine knocked on the door asking if we wanted to go play tennis. So when we walked down the stairs she was still walking around asking people. There was a guy walking around too. The same guy that was on my steps the night before at 2:30 am or so. At first I thought that maybe he was with the girl wandering around because he was kinda walking around her. Then I noticed a pile of books and things on my steps. I asked my old friend if they were his. I knew they weren't the girl's, and I knew that they didn't belong to anybody in the apartment.

When Isaac and I got to the car, the guy who we thought might have been with Adriane left. He walked right down the street and away from the complex. I talked to Isaac about it when we got in the car. He said that he was hanging around when he got there, and that he recognized him. In other words, he was definitely hanging around and making it obvious he was there, but not talking to people. AND that it is not who I thought it might have been. I have a sneaking suspicion that I DO know who it is though, and he could very well be reading this.

Isaac seemed to think it was weird and kinda creepy. I talked to my buck on the phone when I was coming back from dinner and bowling, and he thought it was a little weird too, but I had to go and didn't get his full reaction. Then when I called him back we didn't really talk about it. I dunno. My roommates think it's a little weird and have been making sure the door was locked even more now. Though one of them has always been an avid door locker, this has kicked them into strict door locking mode.

Sometimes it can be kinda flattering to have a guy hanging around I guess... but at 2:30 in the morning?

No comments: