Friday, April 27, 2007


This is me, your lovely blogger. I think this picture is great because the sun is going through my hair and there are rainbows coming off of me. Emily took this picture of me when I was taking pictures of her and Susan around campus in their cap and gowns the day before graduation so they didn't have to wait in lines.


I would like to introduce you to my dear friend Emily. I like to call her Memly for some strange reason. She's awesome. She just helped me find the cute little picture box int he corner of the screen to add pictures. She's a genius I tell you GENIUS! Oh yeah, and I'm a little slow. Look at that foxy lady. She took this during a Valentine's Day Dance that we all went to. It was pretty much amazing... just like right now.

She is showing me her power stance with the air guitar that Susan gave her for graduation. WOW. let me just tell you that everybody will really enjoy the show. Now if only I had my video camera. Darn.

Hehe. I don't move out until Tuesday, and Emily is staying in her place this summer. Susan and Melissa are packing their stuff for the summer. Anyway, Emily came over to watch a movie. Actually we watched Drop Dead Gorgeous. It's pretty much the best movie ever made... and very quotable. Along with the movie, Susan gave Emily a blow up guitar for graduation. THAT is what Emily is rocking out on right now. That's right, we are way fun... and Emily has found her calling. She was born to be a rocker. Perhaps later in time we will have video or pictures of Emily in her setting of her true calling as a rocker. SWEET!!!

No comments: