Sunday, November 14, 2010

aaand we're done


Once again, it was a busy week and I worked close most nights. By the time I got home I didn't feel like blogging or even taking pictures sometimes. So today is my last day of dresses. I made it a whole month. I can and can't believe it. Tomorrow... pants.


Today I wore a dress that I made out of my own little head. I think this one is Becca's favorite of my creations.
The tights are my Gap purple ones.
Coat is a huge chunky awesome Gap one from last year.
The shoes are Steve Madden. I got a lot of compliments at church today. Apparently all I have to do is wear something cute to have people come up and say hi... and maybe look welcoming. I might want to work on that.


Saturday I wore a dress that I made out of a couple of Gap shirts I got on sale over a year ago. I get a lot of compliments on this one too, although I mostly covered it up in this outfit.
The black leggings are the new Gap Maximum Heat ones. They are fantastic. I have both colors and wear them all the time now... at least the past few days, including while I'm typing this. They are super soft inside.
The belt is my old Gap belt that apparently I felt like wearing all week long.
Brown Gap cardigan.
Blowfish falls boots in whiskey.


Friday
Black Gap dress from this year.
Grey Maximum Heat Gap leggings.
Steve Madden Tuxxedo shoes.
Gap belt.
Urban Outfitters blue cardigan... with unfortunate spots I found out from when I had to go to the emergency room when a ladder fell on my head and I had to get staples. Don't worry, I'm pretty sure it's iodine.


I think I look grumpy in a lot of these pictures, and I'm going to blame it on the fact that it is cold outside. I mean I am in Utah. So I love this outfit. I feel very J Crew kids. Weird I know. Anyway, it made me happy to wear it.


Thursday
Gap Kids dress this season. It just came out a few days ago. If you can fit into kids clothes or you know someone that can, go get it. It's just fun.
Gap navy blazer.
Steve Madden tuxxedo shoes.
gap socks


Like I said, I kind of went a little overboard with the belt. I like it though, so it's okay. I also go overboard with my whiskey Blowfish falls when it gets cold outside. I tend to get attached to things.


Wednesday
Chunky cord Gap coat
Blowfish falls in whiskey
Gap belt
Anthropologie dress
The scarf is one that I picked up in Nepal. It is soooo soft. Cashmere and silk. Mmmmm...


I worked almost a full week this week, which doesn't seem like a lot at all, but when you're used to working about 20 hours, and the actual workload is big (lots of shipment, lots of moving the store around) you get a little worn out by the end of it. I love weeks like that though. You feel good about yourself, and you make more money. It was a good solid week.


Tuesday
Cut off jersey knit navy Gap dress
Gap belt
Gap plaid shirt
Steve Madden tuxxedo shes


Monday was my day off, so there were no shoes required.
Greed argyle Gap tights
cream lace slip dress
Gap brown shawl sweater

5 comments:

S said...

I want to own that Gap Kids dress. Amazing!

Anonymous said...

I seldom leave comments on blog, but I have been to this post which was recommended by my friend, lots of valuable details, thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Complex Post. This enter helped me in my college assignment. Thnaks Alot

Anonymous said...

J'aime vraiment votre article. J'ai essaye de trouver de nombreux en ligne et trouver le v?tre pour ĂȘtre la meilleure de toutes.

Mon francais n'est pas tres bon, je suis de l'Allemagne.

Mon blog:
credit maison puis Rachat De Credit surendettement

Anonymous said...

I masturbated all your outfits here..keep It coming >:D